How to make your Hair grow faster -WELCOME!
HOW TO MAKE YOUR HAIR GROW FASTER
How to Make Your Hair Grow Faster and longer naturally with these easy tips! Welcome to the number 1 website on how to make your hair grow faster and for information on hair loss help. Welcome!
Waning Hair strength and the loss of hair is a problem the faces millions of people around the world. Both men and woman lose hair and experience diminishing hair thickness, as they grow older. Often, confidence takes a hit, as hairloss is a grave reminder of the onset of age. So how can you make you hair grow faster, thicker and stronger? There is no miracle cure, yet, though scientists are working hard on that. But many different factors, such as diet, hair products and vitamin supplements and even certain drugs can have a positive effect on the speed and strength of hairgrowth.
HAIR GROWTH FACTS: -HOW TO MAKE YOUR HAIR GROW FASTER
Scalp hair grows at a rate of about 1/2 an inch per month. This is an average. Hair growth rate also depends upon the cycle of hair growth that one is actually in as are three different phases. Also, hair growth, and the speed of hairgrowth, depends on age, hormones, genetics, gender and hair growth speed can be reduced by a nutritional deficiency, as seen in anorexia and anemia patients and in people with a zinc deficiency. Reduced hair growth is also seen in connection with hormonal fluctuations (as in menopause, polycystic ovaries and thyroid disease).
Genetics and health are important factors in healthy and fastgrowing hair and proper nutrition is also very important for general hair health. The living part of the hair is located under the scalp skin, where the hair root is found and placed in the hair follicle. The entire hair follicle and the hair root are fed by a blood vein. Blood then carries the different nutrients to the follicle and the hair root. When a person has any kind of health concern,these health problems can affect the hair health, its growth, and its appearance. These health problems/concerns can be anything from stress or trauma and medications of various sorts, to passing or chronic medical conditions plus smoking and heavy metals in waters and food.
THE DAILY HAIR ROUTINE:
8 GREAT TIPS on HOW TO MAKE YOUR HAIR GROW FASTER.
Try these common advice on on to how to make your hair grow faster and longer.
-Massage your Scalp --HOW TO MAKE YOUR HAIR GROW FASTER
Massaging your scalp can be effective in increassing the blood flow to the hair follicles thereby helping to grow hair faster naturally. More nutrients will flow to the hair follicles, when massaged. You can also try flipping your head over for about 2 minutes daily. Flipping your head upside down and leaving it upside down can stimulate the flowing of blood to the hair follicles.
- Avoid excessive Hair washing. --HOW TO MAKE YOUR HAIR GROW FASTER
Washing and shampooing your hair too often, like 3 times or more per day, can be excessive, as you loose hair evry time you wash. Also, try not to brush wet hair when striving for faster and thicker hair growth, as doing so may also cause you to loose more hair than necessary. It is better to comb semi-wet hair with the help of comb with faily wide teeth.
- Hair trimming. Does it work? --HOW TO MAKE YOUR HAIR GROW FASTER
Often you will come across people, who will advice you that frequent hair trimming, like trimming split ends, is the secret to making hair grow faster and longer. However, new research has proved that this idea is a myth. The ends of the hairs are, contrary to belief, dead hair. It is only the hair follicles that are ‘alive’. Therefore, trimming the hair has no effect on the actual speed of hair growth and will not help you in making your hair grow faster or stronger.
From an esthetic point of view, though, trimming your hair will help you to get rid of split ends. And split ends will make your hair susceptible to further breakage and make your hair look unhealthy and ‘weak’ . It is therefore advisable to trim your spilt ends on a regular basis, for example every 2 month, even though you are trying to grow your hair longer. Just note that split ends at ends off the older hair strands cannot be repaired, contrary to the many claims by various hair products.
- Hair care Products. --HOW TO MAKE YOUR HAIR GROW FASTER
When possibly, hoose mild shampoos and conditioners that fit your hair type. Dry and damaged hair is best helped by using products with moisturizing properties. Haircare products that are designed for deep cleansing, are preferable if you have oily hair.
Try not to use hair styling products in excess. And avoid excessive hair coloring, aswell, in order to minimize hair damage.
One of the latest hot hair products that are keeping the internet forums buzzing, are shampoos with caffeine, like Alpecin Shampoo, that are supposed to stimulate hair growth and improve hair strength. The first scientific data supporting this are in, however, the study showed that caffeine did stimulate growth of the follicles and the speed of the growth ‘in vitro’ (i.e in the petri dish). More studies are needed to support the faster hair growth claims.
-Vitamins and nutrition. Do they make your hair grow faster?
How to make your hair grow faster naturally:
Generally speaking, eating a diet that contains protein, fruits, vegetables, grains, and even an appropriate amount of fat is important for hair growth. Any deficiency will typically show first in the hair. When the body is under strain, it will reprioritize its maintainance processes. For example, the vital organs will be attended to first, meaning that healthy, oxygenated blood may not feed into the hair follicle, resulting in less healthy hair or a decline in growth rate and though not all hair growth issues are a result of malnutrition, it is a good indicator in diagnosis.
The B group of vitamins are the most important for healthy hair. Especially Biotin is important and you will see many shampoos with added Biotin. Biotin functions to activate certain enzymes that aid in metabolism of carbon dioxide as well as protein, fats, and carbohydrates. A deficiency in biotin intake can cause brittle hair . This defieciency can lead to hair loss. To avoid a Biotin deficiency, you can add biotin sources such as cereal-grain products, liver, egg yolk and yeast to your diet. Or you can buy a good Multi Vitamin with Biotin.
B6 helps prevent dandruff and can be found in cereals, egg yolk and liver and B5 (pantothenic Acid) gives hair flexibility, strength and shine. B5 also helps in preventing hair loss and graying. Vitamin B12 helps prevent the loss of hair and can be found in fish, eggs and milk. Also, note that anemia can cause shedding and hair loss.
The essential omega-3 fatty acids, protein, vitamin B12, and iron can prevent a dry scalp and dull hair color. Dark green vegetables contain high amounts of vitamins A and C, which help with production of sebum. Vitamin A and C also are also a natural hair conditioner.
Protein: -HOW TO MAKE YOUR HAIR GROW FASTER
Legumes are a good addition to any diet , as they provide protein to promote hair growth They also contain iron, zinc, and biotin. Protein deficiencies in general and/or low-quality protein can produce weak and brittle hair and the loss of colour, so make sure you include lots of quality protein in your diet. A good Whey Protein supplement can also be a life saver, and many have noticed increased speed of hair growth when taking a Whey protein supplement daily.
Furthermore, nuts contain high sources of selenium and are a good help for maintaining a healthy scalp. A Zinc deficiency can also cause hair shedding and many nuts include zinc and Alpha-linoleic acid, as well. In addition, low-fat dairy products are good sources of calcium, which are a key component for hair growth .
List of the Best Vitamins for faster Hair Growth and Hair loss prevention:
The list below will give you a comprehensive view of the vitamins needed for healthy and faster hair growth the natural way.
How to make your hair grow faster naturally, with Vitamins and Minerals:
* Vitamin H (biotin) also promotes cell growth and metabolism and plays an important role with regards to healthy skin and hair.
* Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) cannot be produced by the body and is needed for an immense amount of functions. Most importantly, Vitamin C is connected to cell development and tissue growth which makes it an excellent hair growth vitamin.
* Vitamin E (tocopherol) improves blood circulation to the scalp and functions as a stimulant to the immune system. As hair growth is directly connected to the well being of the immune system, this is a vital hair growth supplement.
* Keratin is one of the building blocks in the hair, but recent studies indicate a link between cancer and keratin treatments, so please consult your doctor before considering keratin in your fight against hair loss.
* Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) is one of the best vitamins for hair growth due to its many essential functions in the body. Among many things, riboflavin is connected to growth and cell respiration, but also functions as a catalyst for vitamin B6.
* Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid) is said to prevent graying of the hair and is therefore labeled one of the many hair growth supplements.
* Vitamin B12 (cyanocobamin) helps produce red blood cells and is related to energy levels while also stimulating both appetite and growth.
* Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine) is tied up with the hormonal balance. Deficiencies can lead to depression and stress, that in turn may cause hair loss.
* Vitamin B9 (folic acid) is required for cell growth and helps improve mental health.
* Inositol keeps the cell membranes healthy and is speculated to promote hair growth.
* Magnesium is a key ingredient for the body to form bones, and combined with Vitamin B12 it may prevent depression among many things. As mentioned above, depression and stress is one of the common reasons for hair loss.
* Zinc is needed for a healthy immune system and as mentioned above, the immune system helps the body in keeping our hair and skin healthy.
* Iron is needed for a healthy immune system and oxygenation of red blood cells but please note that high iron levels can be dangerous and has been connected to cancer and heart diseases.
Drugs for Hair loss -HOW TO MAKE YOUR HAIR GROW FASTER WITH DRUGS.
The above is a very good guide in how to prevent hair loss and make your hair grow faster and longer the natural way. However, if you are experiencing rapid hair loss, you might feel it necessary to go the pharmaceutical way in order to regrow hair quickly. Finasteride (Proscar) and Minoxidil are some of the most popular drugs for regrowing hair. Both have side-effects, though, such as decreased libido, for example. Dutasteride, Ketoconazole shampoo have also showed some promise for hair regrowth.
However, the field is under intense research at the moment and newer, more effective drugs, are in the pipeline. For example, researchers only recently proved that socalled Wnt signaling is a key pathway for the regulation of melanocyte stem cells in the scalp and by manipulating the Wnt pathway, scientist were able to increase the speed of hair growth significantly and even to turn grey hair into normal hair again.
Another example on a cure for baldness, is the research done on this mouse, with human hair, in 2012.
So watch this space!
- If you enjoyed this article then please share it. Also, have a look around the site for more ideas and advice on how to make your hair grow faster.
How can I make my hair grow faster naturally ?
How can I grow thicker hair?
How can I treat grey hair?
- See the relevant pages on this site.